Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The verdict is:

I am MUCH less sleepy this morning! Yesterday, driving in to work, I was really sleepy. The night before had been one of the worst. I woke up several times, and fell asleep once sitting up, which gave an awful pain in the neck. On the way in, I was really close to nodding off. I was screaming and yelling, at nothing in particular, it just helped me stay awake. I was slapping my arms, hard, which also helped. This morning, my eyes were a little droopy. That's it. No long blink. No nodding. No nothin'. I think this Bi-PAP is going to change my life. I look forward to sleeping again tonight!!

2 comments:

El Dee said...

Hooray BI-PAP!! Who'd have thunk a shoe-box sized gizmo would change your life?

Have fun on the pre-op diet. I'll try not to be too mean as far as actually eating in front of you. Try.

Duff Stone said...

must be nice. They did a sleep study on me and couldn't find anything wrong enough to treat. :-\ Ambien helps but it's not the same kind of rest as actual sleep.

Anyway, see ya soon buddy, GL with all the stuffs and we'll see you in july!

-Duff