Thursday, May 03, 2007
S minus 5 days and counting
The countdown continues. I continue to look forward to it mostly for the ending of this gawdawful liquid diet.
This morning, Sydney woke up at about 6:45, as did I. But thanks to the Bi-PAP, I didn't have a pounding headache or anything. Anyway, I'm listening to her "talk" in her crib. She's babbling and making kinda-words, and then shes says, "Mommy! Daddy!" It was heartbreakingly cute.
Then I had to poop.
The weird thing about poop on this diet is that it can still be firm. You wouldn't think that, but with the protein count, I guess it does make sense. Plus the lack of fiber. But it is smoooooth.
Then we got the tiny up. She had also pooped. Firmly. But damn, she's cute.
We watched Children of Men last night. Really good, tense movie. A great example of what sci-fi can be in the right hands.
Ah, well, another day. Time to go read to the tot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment